Spa Boss Chemicals
The preferred brand of hot tub chemicals for your Master Spa
With the right Master Spa chemicals on hand, you can enjoy clear, clean spa water all year round. SpaBoss chemicals are the preferred hot tub chemicals for Master Spa, as they contain the highest levels of active ingredients. They work well with all Master Spa hot tubs, as well as a variety of other spa brands and models. We carry a huge selection of SpaBoss chemicals in stock at the lowest price guaranteed!
If you have questions about which hot tub chemicals you need, or how to properly use them to maintain your spa, we’re here to help! Call our Customer Service team today at (855) 308-2149.
Master Spa Chemicals Quick Tips
To maximize the effectiveness of your hot tub chemicals, it’s important to follow proper guidelines for adding and handling the chemicals. Here are a few friendly reminders:
- Check your chemical levels 1-2 times a week with Master Spa Test Strips.
- Always add only one SpaBoss chemical to your water at a time. Wait two full hours before adding another to ensure that the chemical has time to properly circulate throughout the water.
- Keep your Master Spa running whenever you add chemicals.
- No heaping! Always accurately measure the chemicals you add based on the gallons of water in the spa to prevent damage to the hot tub and your skin.
- Keep your spa cover open for 10-15 minutes after you add any hot tub chemicals. This will prevent the off gasses from damaging your cover, pillows, and plastic pieces.
Need a bit more guidance on what Master Spa chemicals you should be using, and how to add them to your spa? Check out our Master Spa Maintenance & Care Guide, or call our Customer Service team at (855) 308-2149.