SPA MARVEL CLEANSER
Spa Marvel Cleanser is a fast acting cleanser that penetrates deep inside your spa’s plumbing and equipment, removing mineral and chemical contaminants. In new spas, Spa Marvel Cleanser removes residue leftover from the manufacturing process.
- Remove the spa filters.
- Add 1 bottle of Spa Marvel Cleanser into existing water. Run jets on high for at least 1 hour and then allow to circulate for another 23 hours. If your tub does not have a circulating pump that runs 24 hours a day, then you would need to leave the Cleanser in for a longer period of time to compensate for this.
- Drain, flush. Rinse the filter well, run water through each jet etc. Clean and thoroughly rinse the tub. Repeat before every drain and refill.
- Do not use the spa during the cleansing process.
- Clean both sides of the spa cover Inside of spa covers have been known to harbor mold and bacteria, all of which drip from condensation through the cover back into the spa water.
SPA MARVEL WATER TREATMENT
- Replace filters with new/properly cleaned filters Use a product such as Spa Marvel Filter Cleaner . Most spa manufactures recommend replacing catridge filters annually.
- Refill the spa.
- Add one Spa Marvel Water Treatment for up to 500 gallons of spa water and heat to desired temperature.
- Balance alkalinity (80-120) and then pH (7.2-8.2) if necessary.
- Allow spa water to circulate a minimum of 6 hours per day, and even longer if possible.
- Properly clean the filters. Weekly or as needed using a product such as Spa Marvel Filter Cleaner .
- One bottle of Spa Marvel® lasts up to 3 months.
- Draining/replacing the spa water at least once every year.
- Spa Marvel is not a sanitizer. Spa Marvel Inc. recommends that you follow spa water treatment as per local regulatory agency guidelines and use sanitizers required.
Properly cleaned filters are extremely important. If your filters are not maintained you may experience odors and/ or cloudy water as a result. Allow a filter to dry completely before reinstalling (for best results).
FILTER CLEANER DIRECTIONS
- Remove filters from spa.
- Add 2 capfuls of Spa Marvel Filter Cleaner to up to 5 gallons of fresh water in a pail.
- Soak filter overnight in the solution.
- Rinse debris from filter with a strong stream of fresh water. Showers and kitchen sink taps often do not provide enough pressure to remove deep-seated debris from the filters. Pressure washing the filters works very well to remove deep-seated debris and will not tear the filters. *It is easer to keep your filter clean than it is to clean a filter!
THE IDEAL WATER BALANCE
|Test||Ideal Range||ASSOCIATED PRODUCT|
|pH||7.2 - 8.2 PPM||Spa Marvel Charcoal Pre-Filter|
|Total Alkalinkity||80 - 150 PPM||Spa Marvel Charcoal Pre-Filter|
|Calcium Hardness||150 - 250 PPM||Spa Marvel Charcoal Pre-Filter|
|Chlorine||1.0 - 3.0 PPM||Spa Marvel Charcoal Pre-Filter|
IMPORTANT SPA MARVEL TIPS
GENERAL SAFETY TIPS
- SHOWER FIRST: Showering will reduce the introduction of dirt, oils, hair products, deodorants, makeup, perfume etc. to the spa.
- KEEP THE AIR ON: Spa Marvel works better with air in the water. Leave the air intakes “open” between uses to maximize Spa Marvel’s effects. It is better if you can point the jets upwards to increase water agitation when you are not in the spa.
PRODUCT SAFETY TIPS
- CLEAN YOUR FILTERS: Spa Marvel products rely heavily on filtration. Regular and prober cleaning of the spa’s filters using a product such as Spa Marvel Filter Cleaner are pivotal to the success of using Spa Marvel.
- MAINTAIN WATER LEVEL: Water should be at least 7 1/2 centimeters (3 inches) above filter intake. Low water levels will lead to cloudy water.
- AVOID DETERGENTS: Bathing suits and clothing will retain detergent left over from laundering. This detergent will dissolve in the water and create foam. To prevent this, wash bathing attire in water without any detergent to ensure it is free of detergent.
- INCREASE CIRCULATION: Too little circulation may lead to water quality issues.