Spa Cover Warranty
BECAUSE YOU DESERVE THE BEST….
Wer work hard to provide all customers with superb quality, innovation, reliability and exceptional customer service. We’re proud to provide you with a limited 3-year warranty.
Please see terms below.
We warrant our insulating covers to the original end user, to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal usage, for a period of 3 years (36 months) from the date of manufacturing to the original end user. Such limited warranty does not cover damages caused by animals, fire, vandalism, excessive chemicals, improper installation and strain, abuse or abrasion, acts of God or use for purposes other than that for which the cover was designed. Ordinary wear and tear, delamination and seam splitting due to improper handling are not considered to be a defect in workmanship or material. Foam cores (1.5 # & 2.0 # only) are covered for 3 years, 1.0 # are covered for 90 days. Warranty of foam cores is void if any holes have been found to puncture or penetrate either the outer covering or inner seal. Any expressed or implied warranty is limited in duration to 3 years (36 months) from the date of manufacturing to the original end user. We shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.
Any insulating cover deemed by Core Covers to have failed due to defects in materials or workmanship within 3 years (36 months) from date of purchase will be repaired or replaced, at our option, without charge for materials or labor (excludes cost of freight FOB San Diego, CA).
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER IMPROPER USE OR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
First, it’s important to know about freight cost. Customers are responsible for the freight cost, when anything isn’t covered under the warranty. During only the first year of the warranty, the coverage includes the cost of freight from the manufacturer for a repair or replacement to be sent to the consumer. After the first year, this warranty will be applied on an annualized pro-rata basis, and the consumer shall cover the cost of shipping the repair or replacement from the manufacturer.
- Insulating cover has been subjected to alteration, misuse, abuse, or if any repairs on the cover are attempted by anyone other than our authorized representatives, unless express written approval is given.
- Foam breakage or tearing of vinyl (this cover is not intended to be walked, stood, or sat upon, or any excessive weight caused by rain, water, snow, animals, or any other acts of God.
- Damage due to excessive use of chemicals of water or contact with other chemicals on the cover material (this includes the use of Armor All® and other petroleum based products).
- Fading of vinyl and thread is not considered a defect and will naturally occur due to normal chemical maintenance, exposure to the elements and aging. •Scuffing & Chafing or wearing holes in cover by dragging or storing/leaning against sharp objects.
- Damage caused by improper installation or during transportation from the dealer to purchaser.
- Any damage resulting from any misuse, abuse, negligence, acts of God, accident or alteration, (i.e. cover lifts, animals and excessive weight or wind).
TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE:
Contact seller to obtain instructions on where to present the defective or failed cover along with the serial number on the cover. In most cases we will only require pictures of claim to make determination but in case where inspection is needed:
- Purchaser is responsible for the return of the insulating cover and all shipping charges, to and from the place Core Covers originally delivered it.
- Core Covers will repair or replace at their discretion any defects, if upon inspection by Core Covers it is determined to be covered by the warranty.
Implied Warranties: The only express warranties are set herein and any implied warranties, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purchase, are limited in duration to that of the expressed warranties. This warranty does not cover consequential damages or incidental damages including damage to property or injury arising for the use or inability to use this product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential of incidental damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.