The DSG LED Lit Air Control 2009 (SKU: X232595) is the part-perfect replacement for certain models of H2X Swim Spas, Michael Phelps Swim Spas, and Twilight Series Spas. Having a lighted air control allows you to easily adjust the airflow of your spa or hot tub in nighttime conditions. This replacement part is compatible with the following models:
- H2X Swim Spas (2011, 2014, 2015, 2016): Signature, Trainer 19, Momentum 50, Momentum 80, Trainer 18, Trainer 12, Trainer 15, Therapool Deep, Therapool SE
- Michael Phelps Swim Spas (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016): Signature S, Signature, Momentum 50, Momentum 80, Force, Momentum 80 Deep, Force Deep
- Twilight Series Spas (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016): TS 67.25, TS MP, TS 8.1, TS 8.3, TS 8.2, TS 7.2, TS 7.1, TS 6.2, TS 6.1, TS 240, TS 120, TS Fit, TS 8.35, TS 8.25, TS 7.25, TS 7.15, TS 67.15, TS 87.3
|H2X Swim Spas||2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017||Signature , Trainer 19, Momentum 50, Momentum 80, Trainer 18, Trainer 12, Trainer 19 Deep, Trainer 15 Deep, Trainer 15, Therapool Deep, Therapool SE|
|Michael Phelps Swim Spas||2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017||Signature S, Signature , Momentum 50, Momentum 80, Force, Momentum 80 Deep, Force Deep|
|Twilight Series Spas||2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017||TS 67.25, TS MP, TS 8.1, TS 8.3, TS 8.2, TS 7.2, TS 7.1, TS 6.2, TS 6.1, TS 240, TS 120, TS Fit, TS 8.35, TS 8.25, TS 7.25, TS 7.15, TS 67.15, TS 87.3|
Replace your air control by following these steps:
- Cut off power to spa
- Pull up air control knob
- Unscrew cap
- Remove air control valve from pipe
- Saw off air control valve at manifold point of entry
- Unscrew nut from underside
- Remove air control from top
- Leave air lines connected
- Drop in new air control valve
- Screw air control into place
- Rotate nut from bottom
- Glue in new air control (do not over-glue)
Shipping and Delivery
Free shipping is available to the Continental United States. Orders typically ship within 1-2 business days. If order happens to be backordered (which is very rare), it will ship within 5-10 business days. If you need something shipped faster, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate.
All orders are charged at the time of order. Next-day/two-day shipping, orders must be received prior to 3:00pm CST (and will not be processed on Saturdays, Sundays or Holidays.)
Returns & Replacements
Orders must be returned unused and within 30 Days of Receipt. At time of receipt of returned order, you will receive a refund less the restocking fee.
Restocking Policy: Selecting replacement parts and filters can be difficult, so you will never be charged a re-stocking fee if you call or email to ensure you are placing the correct order. Customers are responsible for paying the shipping costs on all parts that are returned due to incorrect ordering. A 20% restocking fee will apply on a case-by-case basis.
Please fill out the return order form on the back of your original packing slip when returning parts. Parts should be returned to:
Master Spa Parts, Inc.
2140 W Wisconsin Avenue
Appleton WI 54914
Free shipping is not available on International Shipments (including AK and HI). Customers shipping outside the continental United States are responsible for any additional duties and taxes depending on shipment location and cost of goods.
from this merchant give
them a 4 or 5-Star rating.