Master Spa Parts Customer Service Policies
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information with the sole objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Shipping & Delivery Policies
All parts orders typically ship within 1-2 business days, with the exception of certain Master Spas and specialty factory brand parts, which ship in about 10-15 business days. If you need something shipped faster, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
All factory parts orders are charged at the time of order. Orders must be received prior to 3:00pm CST for next day or two day shipping. No next day or two day shipping orders will be processed on Saturdays, Sundays or Holidays.
- Security & Privacy
- International Shipments
- Free Shipping not available on International Shipments. Customers shipping outside the United States are responsible for any additional duties and taxes depending on shipment location and cost of goods.
- Returns & Replacements
Parts must be returned unused and within 30 Days of Receipt. Electronics are non-returnable. At time of receipt of returned parts, you will receive a refund less the restocking fee.
Customers are responsible for paying the shipping costs on all parts that are returned due to incorrect ordering. A 20% restocking fee will also apply on a case by case basis. If you are unsure whether the part or filter you are ordering is correct, please call us to confirm.Please fill out the return order form on the back of your original packing slip when returning parts.Parts should be returned to:
Master Spa Parts, Inc
2140 W Wisconsin Avenue
Appleton WI 54914