Master Spa Parts Customer Service Policies
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information with the sole objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Shipping and Delivery (excluding covers)*
Free shipping is available to the Continental United States. All parts orders typically ship within 1-2 business days. If parts happen to be backordered (which is very rare), they will ship within 5-10 business days. If you need something shipped faster, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate.
All factory parts orders are charged at the time of order. For next-day/two-day shipping, orders must be received prior to 3:00pm CST (and will not be processed on Saturdays, Sundays or Holidays.)
Returns & Replacements
Parts must be returned unused and within 30 Days of Receipt. Electronics are non-returnable.** At time of receipt of returned parts, you will receive a refund less the restocking fee.
Restocking Policy: Selecting replacement parts can be difficult, so you will never be charged a re-stocking fee if you call or email to ensure you are placing the correct order. Customers are responsible for paying the shipping costs on all parts that are returned due to incorrect ordering. A 20% restocking fee will apply on a case-by-case basis.
Please fill out the return order form on the back of your original packing slip when returning parts. Parts should be returned to:
Master Spa Parts, Inc.
2140 W Wisconsin Avenue
Appleton WI 54914
**MSP does not allow electronics to be returned as we sell only new parts and are unable to resell electronics as new if returned. Additionally, we are unable to personally test the electronics to find out if they’re not working due to incorrect installation or internal issues.
Free shipping is not available on International Shipments (including AK and HI). Customers shipping outside the continental United States are responsible for any additional duties and taxes depending on shipment location and cost of goods.
Hot Tub Covers – Shipping, Delivery and Returns
Allow 2-4 weeks from time of purchase for your cover to ship. You will receive a call to schedule a delivery time; if you need to change the time give the company a call back to reschedule (Please remember to provide your phone number when you check out.) Delivery is "to the curb” as the driver does not assist in moving the item.
You must be home to sign for the cover. If the box is damaged but the merchandise looks unaffected, note the damage on all delivery receipts before signing. If the package is damaged to an extent that the merchandise may be damaged, refuse delivery and call our Customer Service department at 920-710-1374. Retain all packing material for your records.
No Returns Available For Covers. Covers are special order and not available for return. Please make sure you are ordering the correct cover before purchasing. Give MSP a call at 920.710.1374 if you have any questions.