The AMC model XSA is designed to generate Professional 5.1 Surround Sound field from 2.0 signal using AMC Professional Surround Processor. Features include :
- Master Volume Control and Front L/R, Rear L/R, SW individual volume controls for setting up best sound field matching each environment.
- Bass managements using superb signal processor and cross over to give accurate sound field through full sound band.
- All controls are with plastic covers for secure set up
- XSA is designed with Home Hi-Fi Spring Type Speaker Terminals for all 5.1 power amp speaker outputs in order to offer superb sound quality and easy for installation.
- XSA is designed with remote control wire to control power on/off by applying 12V or not.
- XSA is designed with Fuse on Front panel for protecting the unit under abnormal operation.
- DC Power Supply Voltage
- Output Power, Center: 30W rms, 4 ohm Output Power
- Front L/R : 20W rms, 4 ohm Output Power, Surround L/R: 20W rms, 4 ohm
- Output Power, Sub-Woofer : .30W rms, 4 ohm
- Frequency response : 20Hz ~ 20KHz
- S/N ratio (A-weighted) : 90 dB Total
- Harmonic Distortion(THD) : .0.2%
- Inter-modulation distortion (19 & 20 KHz) : 90 dB
Master Spa Parts’ customer service representatives are here to answer your questions, provide recommendations, and help ensure you order the right part. Have a question? Reach out to us, today!
|Legend Series Master Spas||2007, 2008, 2009, 2011||LS 800 STS, LSX 800 STS, LSX 850 STS, LSX 1000 STS, LSX 1050 STS|
Shipping and Delivery
Free shipping is available to the Continental United States. Orders typically ship within 1-2 business days. If parts happen to be backordered (which is very rare), they will ship within 5-10 business days. If you need something shipped faster, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate.
All factory parts orders are charged at the time of order. For next-day/two-day shipping, orders must be received prior to 3:00pm CST (and will not be processed on Saturdays, Sundays or Holidays.)
Returns & Replacements
Parts must be returned unused and within 30 Days of Receipt. Electronics are non-returnable.** At time of receipt of returned parts, you will receive a refund less the restocking fee.
Restocking Policy: Selecting replacement parts can be difficult, so you will never be charged a re-stocking fee if you call or email to ensure you are placing the correct order. Customers are responsible for paying the shipping costs on all parts that are returned due to incorrect ordering. A 20% restocking fee will apply on a case-by-case basis.
Please fill out the return order form on the back of your original packing slip when returning parts. Parts should be returned to:
Master Spa Parts, Inc.
2140 W Wisconsin Avenue
Appleton WI 54914
**MSP does not allow electronics to be returned as we sell only new parts and are unable to resell electronics as new if returned. Additionally, we are unable to personally test the electronics to find out if they’re not working due to incorrect installation or internal issues.
Free shipping is not available on International Shipments (including AK and HI). Customers shipping outside the continental United States are responsible for any additional duties and taxes depending on shipment location and cost of goods.