The Smart Top Cover is a revolutionary hard hot tub cover that can give you a permanent, maintenance-free solution for your home spa. Stop replacing your vinyl hot tub covers and invest in the best hot tub cover on the market: the Smart Hot Tub Cover.
LASTS FIVE TIMES LONGER THAN VINYL COVERS
• No treatment or maintenance required!
• Made with the same materials as vinyl fences and deck
• Withstands extreme weather conditions
• Durable, UV-resistant design
NO WATER RETENTION = NO ODOR!
• Designed with leak-proof interlocking polymer panels that block water vapor and run-off from getting beneath the cover’s surface
• Eliminates odor and mold
• Prevents cover from gaining “water weight” over time
EXCELLENT HEAT RETENTION
• Optimal heat retention throughout its lifecycle
• Thermal Super Seal Gasket creates barriers to prevent heat loss
• Superior to vinyl covers, which get waterlogged and lose insulating effectiveness
EASY-TO-OPEN HYDRAULIC COVER LIFT
• Integrated hydraulic lift makes it easy to open with just one hand
• Opens to a stable, vertical locked position for added privacy and wind protection
STRONG DESIGN (BEARS LOADS UP TO 800 LBS!)
• One-of-a-kind ribbed panel design with inset aluminum support channels
• Load capacity of up to 800 pounds
• Supports large piles of snow and ice (or your pets!) without any damage
STEEL CABLE LOCKING SYSTEM
• Convenient steel cable cover lock system and combination padlock (included)
• Security and peace-of-mind against unauthorized use
EASY TO REPAIR OR REPLACE COMPONENTS
• Each part of the hot tub cover can be replaced
• Makes repairs quick and easy in the unlikely event of an accident or failure
• Never need to buy a new hot tub cover… simply replace the piece that needs repair!
Shipping and Delivery
Allow 2-4 weeks from time of purchase for your cover to ship. You will receive a call to schedule a delivery time; if you need to change the time give the company a call back to reschedule (Please remember to provide your phone number when you check out.) Delivery is "to the curb” as the driver does not assist in moving the item.
You must be home to sign for the cover. If the box is damaged but the merchandise looks unaffected, note the damage on all delivery receipts before signing. If the package is damaged to an extent that the merchandise may be unusable, refuse delivery and call our Customer Service department at 920-710-1374. Retain all packing material for your records.
No Returns Available For Covers
Covers are special order and not available for return. Please make sure you are ordering the correct cover before purchasing. Give MSP a call at 920-710-1374 if you have any questions.
International Shipments are not available for covers (including AK and HI).