• Height = 7 7/16 inches
• Diameter = 8.25 inch
• Opening = 4 inch
ADVANCED ANTIMICROBIAL MASTER SPA FILTERS
These Master Spa Outer Filters have Microban antimicrobial protection integrated into the filtration fabric during the manufacturing process. This extra layer of protection helps kill the growth of bacteria on cartridges. When microorganisms come into contact with the treated blue filter pleats, they can no longer survive or reproduce.
• Antimicrobial protection lasts the life of the cartridge—it does not wash out!
• Inhibits the growth of bacteria on your cartridge.
• Reduces the development of odor, algae and mold.
Your filtration system is the single most important factor to keeping your spa water clean and clear. If you have a soiled, worn out Master Spa filter, it will not trap containments effectively, letting unwanted and potentially damaging particles into your pump.
To keep your Master Spa Outer Filter with Microban in optimal working condition, follow these recommendations:
• Replace your Master Spa filters once a year.
• Clean your filter weekly—and with every water change.
• To clean outer microban filters, simply spray them with a hose while separating the pleats with your fingers. Remove any debris that is present.
• To learn more about how to care for your Master Spa, be sure to visit our Master Spas Maintenance & Care Guide.
Please note: Our filters are factory-direct from the Master Spa manufacturer; other manufacturers may label this filter with the following part numbers: PMA45-2004-R, C-8341, FC-1007M.