The LED Master Whirlpool Air Control 2010 replacement part (SKU: X232592) is compatible with the following models of spas and hot tubs:
- H2X Swim Spas (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015): Impact, Force, Trainer 17, H2X Cross Trainer, Trainer 12, Trainer 14, H2X Swim Spa, H2X Cross Trainer SJ, H2X Cross Trainer 2
- Legend Series Master Spas (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013): LSX 800, LSX 850, LSX 700, LSX, LSX 1000, LSX 1050, LSX 800 STS, LSX 850 STS, LSX 1000 STS, LSX 1050 STS, LSX 557, LSX Solar
- Michael Phelps Swim Spas (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015): Impact, Force
|H2X Swim Spas||2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015||Impact, Force, Trainer 17, H2X Cross Trainer, Trainer 12, Trainer 14, H2X Swim Spa, H2X Cross Trainer SJ, H2X Cross Trainer 2|
|Legend Series Master Spas||2010, 2011, 2012, 2013||LSX 800, LSX 850, LSX 700, LSX, LSX 1000, LSX 1050, LSX 800 STS, LSX 850 STS, LSX 1000 STS, LSX 1050 STS, LSX 557, LSX Solar|
|Michael Phelps Swim Spas||2012, 2013, 2014, 2015||Impact, Force|
To replace an air control in your spa or hot tub, closely follow these general steps:
- Disable power to spa or hot tub
- Lift up the air control knob
- Unscrew ACV cap
- Cut off air control valve from manifold joint
- From the underside, unscrew nut
- Pull out air control from the top
- Air lines should remain connected
- Insert new air control
- Wedge air control into position
- Rotate air control nut from the bottom
- Glue in your new ACV, but do not over-glue
Shipping and Delivery
Free shipping is available to the Continental United States. Orders typically ship within 1-2 business days. If order happens to be backordered (which is very rare), it will ship within 5-10 business days. If you need something shipped faster, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate.
All orders are charged at the time of order. Next-day/two-day shipping, orders must be received prior to 3:00pm CST (and will not be processed on Saturdays, Sundays or Holidays.)
Returns & Replacements
Orders must be returned unused and within 30 Days of Receipt. At time of receipt of returned order, you will receive a refund less the restocking fee.
Restocking Policy: Selecting replacement parts and filters can be difficult, so you will never be charged a re-stocking fee if you call or email to ensure you are placing the correct order. Customers are responsible for paying the shipping costs on all parts that are returned due to incorrect ordering. A 20% restocking fee will apply on a case-by-case basis.
Please fill out the return order form on the back of your original packing slip when returning parts. Parts should be returned to:
Master Spa Parts, Inc.
2140 W Wisconsin Avenue
Appleton WI 54914
Free shipping is not available on International Shipments (including AK and HI). Customers shipping outside the continental United States are responsible for any additional duties and taxes depending on shipment location and cost of goods.