Hot tubs are a value purchase. They are categorized as a luxury not without reason. But as per the norm, luxuries are difficult to maintain. A lot of time, effort and cash goes into maintaining spas and hot tubs. How to see to it that your hot tub doesn’t burn a hole in your pocket? Read the following steps for understanding how to utilize Master Spa hot tubs cost effectively.
1. Branded Chemicals Vs. Local Chemicals: It’s a salesperson’s job to sell you extremely expensive spa and hot tub chemicals. However, do not buy their argument every time. Before buying chemicals for your hot tub or spa, check the constituents. Local chemicals for your spa aren’t bad if they contain the right mix in the right proportions. You do not need to spend heftily on branded chemicals.
2. Water Spa Balance and Other Gimmicks: If you fall prey to the fancy ads and promotional campaigns that highlight the ‘perfect water spa balance’, it is time that you understand that it takes technique and not a specific brand to achieve the right balance. There is absolutely no secret or key. And every secret is just a way to make sales.
3. Spa Covers: Spa covers add to the life of the hot tub or spa. The thing about hot tub covers is that they prevent evaporation from taking place, thereby, stopping heat loss in spas. Special covers like ThermoFloat blankets reduce steam from forming and evaporating.
4. Other Uses of Spa Covers: Spa or hot tub covers have a number of other uses apart from refraining evaporation from taking place. For example, if you keep your spa covered, lesser dirt will accumulate on the surface of the water. This ultimately means that you will have to shell out little money on cleaning the spa. Similarly, when a spa is covered, there is absolutely no risk of breakage or damage due to snow fall.
5. Purchase Tactics: Well, while you might be thinking about saving to purchase your dream spa or hot tub, do you know that there are innumerable price conscious consumers who have simply WON a hot tub! It might be unbelievable but various spa owners hold interesting contests in which they giveaway free spas and hot tubs. Interesting! Isn’t it?
The above listed are some profitable ways of owning and maintaining Master Spas and hot tub filters. You can easily practice most of them.