Summers are upon us and it’s the right time to bring out the hot tub! With that comes all the fun and frolic. Kick away laziness and jot down some fun ideas for hosting a party this season. We give you five super simple ways of organizing a Master Spa hot tub party with your friends and family.
1. Treasure Hunt and More: Games are never boring. You can call a bunch of friends over and organize a treasure hunt in the spa area. Keep things safe for everyone. Tell everyone to keep calm and not to run around. Play with clues a simple treasure hunt, in which the ‘treasure’ would be with one person in the pool and the others have to guess based on the clues.
2. Board Games: For those who like Ludo and chess, here is good news – you can play those inside the spa as well. So, organize a party in which you’ll be playing a number of games. Divide teams and get a little competitive. That would be real fun, wouldn’t it?
3. Fine Food: This is something that no one would ever say no too. However, when it comes to a hot tub party, the meaning of fine food changes a bit. So, while you still will be having tempting food items on the list, keep them light. Make sure that there are lots of fresh juices on mocktails on the list to keep people hydrated.
4. Decide a Theme: Yes, a theme can make your spa party even more fun. Ask people to come with red bags or wearing accessories of a particular color and so on. You could also give each one a movie dialogue as a part of the theme, which he or she has to utter before every sentence he or she speaks. This could be a nice game.
5. Music and Dance: Music makes the atmosphere cooler. And that’s what you need to have a nice hot tub party, right! Select some good tracks that you and your friends like and play them on.
You could either include all the above five in a single party or use them as separate themes. That is absolutely up to you and the time that you have on hand for the party in your Down East Spa.