- Executive wet end designed specifically for 56-frame motors
- Two double shielded ball bearings with moisture resistant grease for quieter operation and longer life
- 56-frame motor for added strength, cooler operating temperature and longer motor life
- Split capacitor, (start and run) for less energy consumption
- Thermally protected to extend life expectancy of motor
- Highly versatile wet end can be rotated every 90°
- Viton sealsMaster Spa Parts’ customer service representatives are here to answer your questions, provide recommendations, and help ensure you order the right part. Have a question? Reach out to us, today!
|Clarity Spas||2013, 2014||CLS 1055, CLS 855L, CLS 855|
|Contractor Series||2011, 2012||CS 862|
|Down East Spas||2011||Cape Cod 2, Windsor 2, Exeter 2, Portsmouth 2, East Hampton 2, Windsor STS|
|H2X Swim Spas||2011, 2012, 2013, 2014||Trainer 17, Trainer 18, Trainer 12, Trainer 14|
|Legend Series Master Spas||2014||LSX 800, LSX 900|
|Twilight Series Spas||2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014||TS MP, TS 8.3, TS 8.2, TS 7.2, TS 7.1, TS 6.1, TS Fit, TS 8.35, TS 8.25, TS 7.25, TS 7.15, TS 67.15|
Shipping and Delivery
Free shipping is available to the Continental United States. Orders typically ship within 1-2 business days. If order happens to be backordered (which is very rare), it will ship within 5-10 business days. If you need something shipped faster, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate.
All orders are charged at the time of order. Next-day/two-day shipping, orders must be received prior to 3:00pm CST (and will not be processed on Saturdays, Sundays or Holidays.)
Returns & Replacements
Orders must be returned unused and within 30 Days of Receipt. At time of receipt of returned order, you will receive a refund less the restocking fee.
Restocking Policy: Selecting replacement parts and filters can be difficult, so you will never be charged a re-stocking fee if you call or email to ensure you are placing the correct order. Customers are responsible for paying the shipping costs on all parts that are returned due to incorrect ordering. A 20% restocking fee will apply on a case-by-case basis.
Please fill out the return order form on the back of your original packing slip when returning parts. Parts should be returned to:
Master Spa Parts, Inc.
2140 W Wisconsin Avenue
Appleton WI 54914
Free shipping is not available on International Shipments (including AK and HI). Customers shipping outside the continental United States are responsible for any additional duties and taxes depending on shipment location and cost of goods.
from this merchant give
them a 4 or 5-Star rating.